How do you need to do apps being an Android programmer?
Both experts in the field of mobile applications, as the most know that being an Android programmer is not easy. The most Android development is the ones that pay more attention when looking for work and create applications. But also the most Android programmer must be attentive and updated to be able to make competitive apps in the market and not be left behind.
- There is no doubt, without knowing English you will not go anywhere.
- That’s why, in addition to your native language, it will be great if you know English well enough.
- More than the news of programming on Android and the consultation forums are mostly in English.
- Think that the Android community is international;
- There are Android programmers in all countries of the world
- You will be forced to change your profession sooner or later.
Know the programming language
- Logically if you want an expert in programming Android you need to know the programming language of Android.
- You can develop apps or games for this operating system with various tools.
- Java is usually used; this is not the only option.
- We recommend that you master several languages to Android programmer.
- Among them we find:
- Basic 4 Android
- Mono for Android
- Inventor App
- Android Studio
- But when talking about games, programming becomes more complex than that of a simple app that is why we resort to different programming tools.
- More complex tools for more complete results.
- Some of the development platforms that you can use to create mobile games are:
- Unity 3D
- It is a matter of investing time in continuing to learn, because a programmer with sufficient knowledge is not successful,
- But the programmer has the ability to program in any way.
- And this brings us to the next point, the importance of being updated.
Updated Android programmer is worth two
- It seems obvious, but in the world of new technologies everything changes very quickly.
- So you have to be aware of the possible developments that may appear.
- From updates in the operating system, new functions in mobile devices, trends in mobile marketing, the designs of apps that will be carried this year, etc.
- All this influences the way of programming and developing a mobile app, so it is important to be updated in all possible ways.
- A good way is to follow the specialized channels, especially online. These are the ones we consider most useful:
- Traditional talks, talks, and programming events can be a way to keep in touch with specific training and knowledge.
- Experiences are shared with other professionals and the current situation of the sector is discussed.
Webs, blogs and specialized forums:
- They tend to be the fastest channels to offer the newest contents, give advice and support to Android programmers like you.
- If you follow a few that interest you, you will surely learn new things and be updated in everything related to Android.
- There is nothing more important than having the official channel monitored,
- This is the one that has all the official and most reliable information on the Internet.
- Do not hesitate to keep an eye on the dates marked on your calendar to be up to date.
- Although it is not essential, social networks can be another way to find out what is happening in the Android world.
Having doubts (and making mistakes) is normal
- No one is perfect, that is something we all know from experience.
- So having doubts and making mistakes is normal, we can all make mistakes.
- But what is really important knows how to react accordingly to avoid greater evils.
You have doubts? Ask for help
- Start programming something you are not sure about how to proceed and have doubts, stop
- It is now when you should ask for help or advice from programmers who know how to do what you do not and learn from them.
- This way you will not only continue to train and you will learn new things, but you will also avoid wasting time programming something that will surely go wrong.
Have you made a mistake? Be honest
- If it has gotten out of hand and you have made a mistake, you simply have to recognize yourself and your team the slip.
- Keep in mind that each mistake involves time, effort and resources, so that in programming it is better to prevent.
And if you can, solve it
- If you have the knowledge to be able to solve that error, go ahead.
- If you do not have recourse to who knows how to throw a cable to create that app as was intended.
- You can use specialized forums and other colleagues.
Learn from your mistakes
- And the most important thing is that you learn from every mistake and every doubt you have.
- In this way you will be more and more prepared for greater challenges in the world of programming.
August 21, 2019
February 13, 2019
February 11, 2019